May 17, 2011

Home and Away

~Lets Go, Buffalo!~

Coming to America was by far the most terrifying thing i have ever done. Leaving everything behind that i depend on so machine Adelaide. Friends, family, home... Everything that was familiar to me. There is no doubt that my entire Aus family are irreplaceable, but i never thought i would find a second family here in America. I fell in love with so many people in my college experience and each and every one of them helped me grow as a person. For the first time in my life i feel independent and confident that i am capable of tackling anything life throws at me. Coming on exchange was by far the best decision i have ever made... But with every hello, comes a goodbye. While coming here seemed so hard in the beginning, leaving was so much harder. I only hope that one day our paths will cross again. 

Bye  bye Buffalonians xxxx 



yeah, don't judge me on this last one... it holds a lot of memories, OK?!!
Sincerely, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment