Jun 2, 2011

DC and Beyond

DC in a day... we looked at... stuff.
Here is the stuff we looked at:

 White Building
Back of White Building
 Giant White Pillar Thing
Lots of Little White Pillar Things
 White Dude Statue
 White Dome Building
 Standing in front of the White Dome Building

Last night was our last night with the original three exchange kids. Four and a half months ago we came to Buffalo and knew no one, now I cant imagine myself without them. So, in a truly poetic and utterly corny fashion, we ended our buffalo exchange kids relationship the way we started it, at Hard Rock Cafe.

~Then~


~Now~


Today, we fly to California to start our West Coast Adventure. The three remaining travellers, Victor, Bart and myself, are hiring a car for the month (don't worry, I will not be driving so no need to start panicking!). This is the rough outline of our trip. I will be the music man on this trip... I'm wishing Victor and Bart good luck in advance :)


Missing you all muchly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment